Our Art Deco apartment is located within the centre of Darlinghurst. Only a 2-min walk to Kings Cross Station, you will be amazed at the proximity to excellent cafes, restaurants and night spots. It is a quaint apartment with a separate lounge and two bedrooms, one with a King Bed and the other a King Single with trundle.
Our place comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen and a good sized bathroom, it’s bright and airy throughout. The rooftop has 360 degree views of the City, including the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Relax by the pool while using the rooftop BBQ for a quick dinner.
Perfect for executive stays, business travel and holidays, our apartment is ideally located close to cafes, nightlife and the CBD.
This is a spacious and light filled 2 bedroom apartment. It is recently renovated and filled with lots of character and charm. Enjoy relaxing by the rooftop pool, with a view of Sydney Harbour and surrounds that has to be seen to be believed.
– 1 X King Bed
– 1 X King Single with trundle
– Open concept kitchen and dining area
– Separate Lounge Room
– Large Bathroom with some accessibility additions
– Separate work space in bedroom 2
– Fully Equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, kettle, and toaster
– Cooking utensils
– Internal washing machine
– Secure building with lift access
– Rooftop Pool with views of Harbour Bridge and Opera House
– Rooftop BBQ facilities
– Coin operated washing machines and dryers on rooftop
– 2 X cupboards for storage
– Shared ensuite
Contact Gladys Mallqui on 0488 883 382