4 Atkins Avenue Avenue, Russell Lea Real estate made easy
Immaculate Family Home in Exclusive Harbourside Locale
Combining the best of the old and the very new, this renovated double brick home offers beautifully-presented contemporary zoned living for the modern family.
A formal entrance hall divides the generously-proportioned three-bedroom accommodation wing from the stylish living area boasting a classic chef's kitchen, laundry/2nd bathroom/guest powder room, dining room and sun-filled living room with delightful integrated alfresco entertaining.
Bright and airy with high ceilings, polished floor boards and elegant stained-glass and leadlight features throughout, the quiet cul-de-sac home is just a short stroll to peaceful harbourside parks and local shops. Moments from the CBD, this is an outstanding luxury lifestyle choice for city professionals, families, couples and investors!
• Elevated block with low-maintenance manicured lawns and gardens
• Large inviting living room bathed in natural northern light
• Integrated covered central courtyard – ideal for indoor/outdoor
• Corner dining room overlooking rear lawns and garden
• Neat and tidy wooden kitchen with contrasting stone bench tops and
• Quality s. steel appliances: dishwasher, stove, gas cooktop and rangehood
• Kitchen includes 3-seater breakfast bar, large pantry and loads of cupboard
• Three generous double bedrooms, all with BIRs
• Floor-to-ceiling feature-tiled bathroom with bath, shower, basin, WC
• 2nd bathroom/laundry/guest powder room
• Secure lock-up garage with off-street driveway parking for 3 vehicles
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout
Sought-after harbourside location just minutes to Russell Park and playground. Short 5-min walk to Lyons Rd local shops, salons, cafés and restaurants. Choice of quality catchment schools including Russell Lea and Drummoyne Public Schools. Easy access to A4 and A40 direct to Sydney CBD.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST - CONTACT GLADYS
For Sale - Contact Agent
3 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
P: 02 9181 5943
M: 0488 883 382